Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Am I dreaming? Rub your eyes again!

15th September, 2004

Angel came home from school this afternoon. We had 2 and a half hours before her mom came back from work. We spent most of it lying in her bed, kissing and holding each other with some romantic music playing in the background. I wish it could last forever!!! :)

We took a walk to the town to meet Shelly - Angel's very close friend who works there at Burger King. She introduced us to each other and then they talked in German most of the time. I just stood there, looking around, being all quiet and shy.
















After walking around the town center and visiting a few shops, we took a walk to the bridge that took us across the Danube river. The view was fantastic... We were all wet after the falling rain and we both felt cold.





























































We kept walking around town until we reached a quiet park. Although the benches were still a bit wet, we sat down and kissed. At that moment, I wished, AGAIN, that the time stopped... at least for a few years!

It was getting dark and cold when we walked back home. We put a pizza in the oven, brought ourselves big glasses of wine, lit a few candles in the dark and made ourselves a perfect romantic atmosphere. We sat on her bed and watched our common, favorite TV series together on the DVD, kissing each other in between.

It was getting late. We were tired and sleepy, but the TV series were still on. As we were lying in bed and holding each other, she pressed her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes. It felt so romantic! I'll never forget this wonderful, magical moment! Although it was time for her to go to bed since she had school the following day, it felt like nothing mattered to her anymore whenever I hold her in my arms! I'm not sure that it's how she really felt, but that's the way I felt it. :) She's amazing and I SWEAR I WANNA BE WITH HER FOREVER!!!!!!!! I thank God for this great week, for it was worth all the suffering that I've experienced in the army. Oh, I wish I could stay here in Germany... How can I leave her, even for 1 minute?! It's hard enough when she's in school! I love her soooooo much! I hope that no matter how hard it's gonna be, love won't eventually kill me. I cannot imagine my life without her.

Only if we manage to get used to chatting again we will be able to wait for each other again until the next time that we meet.

This is the morning of 16th. I'm alone again, thinking about her and writing all this. I'm very excited to be here, to live this dream and am definitely looking forward to spending time with her today. :)

Angel left me the keys to the apartment this time. Now I'll be able to walk around town while she's in school. I'm gonna spend this morning to buy her flowers and something else that I want to give her.....

10 comments:

Tsedek said...

You romantic soul :)
You're too good to be true!

nominally challenged said...

What Tse said :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!! :)

Imaan On Ice said...

I would too put it like tsedek,; ur too good to be true. But unless all this is imagination... it does seem u r TRUE.

Good for this world.

//Imaan

Lirun said...

:D

Lirun said...

הי שאלה לי - אם אני עונה למייל שקיבלתי זה יגיע אליך? השם היה קצת מפתיע

:)

Anonymous said...

where r u now in 3rd of MAY 2007 ?
R u married now in 2007 with her??

very curious and jump to the end " me " hehehehe

IsraeliDiary said...

Owwww, thanks guys! :)

and you are, as blog readers, too good to be true :P

Lirun - yes, it is my e-mail and I'll receive your e-mails if you send them to that address.

Nona - I'm sorry for being so cruel, but I'm sure you'll understand. :)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

agree with Nona....i want u to fast-forward it ...but guess, u won't do it...will u ???

Tsedek said...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa he won't do that :) I've asked long before. I've pestered him with trick questions. Don't ask *HA*

but: nothing.....


Israeli Soldier: this is Saturday, I was expecting a new פרק int he continuing story of your romance :-)

IsraeliDiary said...

Sorry, no can do. :P

I know Tse, I'm sorry. I was out of town this weekend. I'll post it tomorrow, promise. ;) Thx for frequent visiting and for your patience. :D