Wednesday, May 09, 2007

An ordinary day of my dreams

17th September, 2004

I walked to the town center again this morning. This time I bought some souvenirs for my family, some more DVDs, cheap music CDs and an audio cable to connect the stereo system to the DVD so that she'll have a 4 speaker surround sound in her bedroom.














































I came back at around 1:45pm. I was surprised to find out that her mom was home. While Angel was on her way back from school, her mother approached me with a few questions. She asked me straightforward whether I have a girlfriend in Israel. I was a bit shocked with the sudden question. It's hard or maybe even impossible to prove something like that. It's pretty easy to cheat while having a long-distance relationship, but whether people believe me or not, I'm proud to say that I wouldn't dare to do something like that, not in a thousand years, not to my Angel.

I can only imagine how terrible it must be if someone cheats on you while you're innocently waiting hundreds of miles away, not suspecting a thing.

Angel came home and her mother went out to town. We had some time for ourselves there, until her mother came back home... in the most unexpected moment. (I'll leave that to your imagination) But we were in her bedroom and were quick enough to prevent any possible embarrassment.

We watched the movie "Troy" in bed. After the movie was over, Angel's mother took us to a Chinese restaurant at the other side of town. We had a wonderful dinner. The food was very good, even though Angel had barely touched it. She never eats much.

We had to take a bus to get back home. Every bus station has a digital board indicating the time left for the bus' arrival. These buses don't wait for people. Sometimes you see people running to the station to get on the bus, but the driver doesn't wait for anyone. Well, at least that way they always seem to be on schedule.

As we arrived home, we spent the night together, kissing and holding each other, trying to slow down the time, enjoying every minute in each other's company and then falling asleep in each other's arms. Bless the weekend! :)

I forgot to mention - I gave her the ring today. She was really happy that moment, although it didn't really fit her fingers. But she put some other ring on top of it in order to hold it in place.

2 comments:

Lirun said...

שקט שלפני הסערה?

:s

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

go on.....