Friday, March 02, 2007

Fortune for some, misfortune for others

27th July, 2004

In a few minutes we're going on a joint patrol with soldiers from Adora .

A man and a woman came to our house. (The settlement provides soldiers with a small house - that's where we currently live) When I looked at the guests I was surprised to discover that it was that girl from Adora, the one from yesterday. The man was actually her brother.

She talked to Yoav and Udi. She told them that she had changed her plans, that she's coming to Holon (a city near Tel Aviv where Yoav lives) and that she stays in Adora until next week. She asked that one of us (preferably Yoav) accompanied her to Adora. She added that when we're in Adora, we're free to come visit her place. Just before leaving, she came to our room and gave Yoav her phone number. Giggling foolishly, looking silly and talking childishly, she left.

What can I say? Maybe they deserve each other. You're free to do that, just not to the innocent and romantic type of girls, lest hurting them and breaking their hearts. They deserve better!

For some reason, I wish it all wouldn't have happened. Maybe because perverts should learn by all means that girls are not sex objects.

It seemed that her brother knew everything and didn't care much.

Now I recall one more thing that Yoav said yesterday when we left the field: "Does it count if I fuck her in Holon? I mean, will it count as if I fucked a settler?"


28th July, 2004

Today is a bad day for me and Angel. I didn't hear from her for 3 days now. -.-

I SMSed her again and this time I got a reply. She wrote that she e-mailed me everyday, but I didn't receive anything. She said she's not doing fine. When I asked her if I could call her, she said that she doesn't want to talk to anyone. I got really worried...

Later that night she called me and said that she was sorry. When I asked her what happened, she said she'd start crying again if she talked about it. I had to go on a patrol so we hung up. She wrote me earlier, saying that it's okay, that it's something related to a friend of hers.

During the whole patrol I was worried, thinking someone died. The next morning, I kept thinking about it, asking God that all misfortune that befalls Angel would instead happen to me. I don't want her to stop smiling, ever.

1 comment:

Lirun said...

ur funny.. younger than me clearly but yet you really rmeind me of my dad..

:)