Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Good thoughts of eternal happiness

12th July, 2004

On thursday I'll finally be home! Wohoo!

This evening me and my team are moving to our battalion's headquarters, near Telem. We'll guard there and have some practice at a shooting range.


I look at the pictures of my Angel. Oh! The more I look at her, the more amazing, beautiful and special she seems to me. I'm so happy and proud to be her boyfriend!!! O:) I love her soooooooooooooooo much!!!

I wrote a few love messages (SMS) to her and I always think about her! I also wrote 2 songs which are dedicated to her, I just hope I'll remember their melodies until I come home.

(Now that I read my diary entries, I don't seem to remember any such melodies. I guess I haven't managed to remember them after all)

13th July, 2004

Oh it's so great here! :) For each 4 hours that we guard we get 8 hours of rest (well, most of the time it's more like 6, but it's still better!) There's a cafetery where we can buy some cold drinks. We can finally sleep without the uniform, we can take a bath every night!

Yesterday, my Angel e-mailed me a long, cool letter. Oh man, she's soooo amazing! Can't find the word to describe this!

I'm looking at her photos and imagine her with me. Even imagining her is enough to make my breathing harder. I can't imagine how great I'll feel when I be with her. I can't wait for it anymore, I wanna meet her! Argh!

I don't know what I would have done without her. How I would have survived the basic and advanced training of my military service. She was the only thing that made me strong during those hard days. I can't imagine how great my life will be when I finish my military service. I'll travel all over the world with my Angel and then, one day, I will marry her! Oh, Angel... :)


15th July, 2004

We went home quite early, around 11:30a.m. after we spent time practicing at a shooting range, some shooting and positioning exercises. The officer said that we'll have a charity day on our next home release. That means that the army takes a day from our holiday in order to use us as soldiers for various charity events to make IDF look good in the eyes of the Israeli public. I'd be glad to help people, but not when it's obligatory and not during the few days per month that I get to be home. *sigh* I just hope it won't take much time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog - hope you don't mind.

Love your writing and POV.

Khazak ve-ematz, akhi :)