Monday, November 13, 2006

Girls, girls, girls

9th July, 2004

There were 4 fence alarms today, the highest number so far.

I had a patrol today with Yoav. He wanted us to sit next to the synagogue, where he can see the basketball field - the place where that girl is doing jogging at nights. He told me he saw another girl of our age, a blond one: "But she's ugly and not worthy of a d**k. But I hope that this one will turn out to be hot." ...yet girls are attracted to him. They most likely don't know that to him they're just sex objects.

Word got out that the previous team of soldiers, who were replaced by Egoz
a few weeks ago (The Egoz team has been replaced by a Golani team a few days ago), were invited by her to her house. During a patrol, two guys accepted her invitation and spent time with her at the house. One of them wanted to get into bed with her, but she told him he's too young, that if he'd been a bit older perhaps she would've slept with him.

For some reason, girls like that make me sad. Girls who'd sleep with strangers just for fun. They may do whatever makes them happy, but I think it's kind of cheap. Same for guys - guys who'd sleep with any girl that'd want them are cheap. But I don't care, I have my Angel. She's the most incredible girl in the world. Sex has never been my primary goal. Love has always been more important to me.

* * * * *

The girl went jogging in the field and walked past us during our patrol. Finally we saw her face. She wasn't pretty to my taste, she was around 20 and taller than me, I think. Even the Golani guys talk about her and about a few other girls they've seen around. There are only about 30 families living in Adora and some of the soldiers here, if not all of them, are desperate to get laid. Maybe I'd have been like them if I didn't have my Angel. Even though I've never met her yet, with her I feel like I could live without sex for a hundred years. I'll hold on to her forever!! Because I know I'll never find anyone like her, ever!

I received an e-mail from her, but I've problems opening it on my phone. My mom opened it at home and read it to me on the phone: Angel says her mom plans to go to Florida next year, that would be great for her family and maybe even for the two of us! She wrote that her mom wouldn't let her fly to Israel even if I have a webcam chat with her, and she may not have Internet next friday, when I'll be home - that means I won't be able to talk to her for the next 25 days!!! She can't call me, she can barely send me 1 sms per day. She also said that her mom won't let her fly to Israel even if I fly to Germany first and meet her. I'm so sad... I need to call her.

Usually, after I talk to her I become happy because she's so great!!! Her voice is so magical... I'm gonna call her. Sorry I'm just too depressed to write right now... :(

* * * * *

We talked for 20 minutes. She said she'll talk to her mom and ask her if she would let us travel alone around Germany. Things are really going bad right now, but we'll never give up. Nothing will keep us away! The strength of our love will eventually beat the time and distance obstacles.

No comments: