Sunday, July 30, 2006

Love is the key to happiness

2nd July, 2004

There are so many guys everywhere who see girls simply as sex objects. When guys talk about their sexual experiences with their friends, they often sound as if they're talking about their owned property, things that if their girlfriends had heard them, they would have probably be deeply insulted.

For example: One of the soldiers in my room had been talking with his girlfriend. He has been 2 weeks in the army and was supposed to be released the next day. "What?! You can't do this to me." After the conversation he turned to his friends and said: "The bitch is having a period. I can't believe she's doing that to me!" As if it's her fault...

I've been thinking about my Angel. I know for certain that I would never find anyone as great as her. She's greater than a girl could ever be. Everytime I think about her, all my worries disappear and there's only one thought that comes up to my mind: "I don't care about anything in the whole world, as long as Angel is with me. Let the world end, the sun freeze, let me lose everything, I won't care because I have Angel - she is all my world. No matter how hard it is for me in the army, no matter how lonely I be, nothing can make me sad and unhappy because I have someone who loves me - 1 person who makes up for all the suffering and sadness that I experience everyday. You don't need to have the whole world, all you need is 1 special person who'll love you and whom you'll love. There is your heaven."

Love can make you happy, and love can ruin your world. The more you're in love, the more dangerous is the game that you're playing... You may get high up in the clouds out of extreme happiness but you may also get your heart broken in a way that may eventually end your life. But if love is balanced and is very solid, the chances are that you won't break up or even fight.

No comments: