Sunday, October 29, 2006

The green light

5th July, 2004

Tonight my commander told me the news - I'm allowed to go abroad during my military service after I'm at least one year in the army, after I fill in some security documents. Yay! It means that I'll meet my Angel for sure! :)

Even if I get the free week during her 1st semester at school, she said she could skip her classes for 1 week! (Combat soldiers get free weeks once per 4 months, depending on their locations and operations. It varies. Sometimes you get the week after 3 months, sometimes after 7, so it is unknown when I'll get mine. Only during that week I am allowed to go abroad)

Now the runaway option is totally canceled. It would be better if she came to Israel first: 1. because she has holidays now and she won't have to skip school. 2. I have a great plan of travel in store for us if she comes to Israel.

I called her yesterday. Her mom won't let her go to Israel, so I suggested that maybe I could talk to her mom through a webcam and convince her that I can be trusted. She said she'll talk to her mom about it.

Oh I love Angel's voice! O:) But our talks sound so serious and tense. We both speak English even though it is not our primary language. Still, we love talking. She is incredible! :)

Imagine yourself thinking about the perfect girl of your dreams everyday. Dreaming about the perfect relationship. Hundreds of perfect moments with the love of your life run in your head and fill your heart with extreme happiness. Just let this day come - once we meet each other, we would never be apart.

We know each other for a year and a half and we've never had any fights, even small ones. There she is, fully in love with me, an innocent Angel, never had a boyfriend, never had been kissed and I'm saving myself for her, staying away from girls ever since I've met her.

Few people would be able to comprehend the magnitude of our romance, the power of love that encircles us. It's like a fantasy, only a real one.

Half a year ago we both had hard periods in our lives. We messaged and called and missed each other so much. It made our relationship so strong - we wanted to runaway together and start a new life. But it would have been crazy and foolish to runaway just like that - she hasn't finished school, I haven't finished the army. If I runaway, I won't be able to go back to Israel without being sent to prison.

We had to wait patiently until the time is right for us to meet each other. Half a year passed by and soon, by God's will, I will meet my Angel, prove her that everything is possible and make our dream come true. Amen.

No comments: